New Patient Check List
All new patients should review and complete the following checklist. Be sure to bring the following information along with you on your appoint to our office:
- Picture ID
- Insurance Card
- Co-pay for a specialist
- Referral (if required by your insurance plan)
- Mammogram films usually provided on a disk (breast patients only) (make sure mammogram report is included with the films)
- Complete all health information via the patient portal or manually fill out all new patient paperwork
- Current list of ALL medications (can be entered in the patient portal)
Please call (404) 508-4320 if you have any questions regarding any of this information. Thanks, we look forward to seeing you.
Easily print and fill out new patient forms at your convenience prior to coming in for your appointment.
When you first make an appointment with our office, you will receive an email invitation to register on our Patient Portal where you may electronically enter all your pertinent medical information. If you fill this out in advance, it will make your office visit go quicker. Please be complete and accurate. Inaccuracies and errors may be rejected by your insurance company and could delay any planned surgery.
We are excited to introduce you to our patient portal. On the portal, you can
- Securely communicate with your provider
- View your health information
- And even manage your family’s care!
- Access your information anywhere, anytime, via laptop, iPad, or cell phone